Corporate Fact Sheet
CoffeeTable, the App Store’s #1 catalog shopping app for iPad, aggregates leading retailers and boutiques into a single location for a premium browsing, shopping and purchasing experience.
The stylish, easy-to-use shopping app immerses users in a deeply engaged and leisurely experience by helping them find what they need and love. CoffeeTable features more than 150 popular brands across 10 product categories including women’s apparel and accessories, home & garden, gifts and gadgets, food & wine, home improvement, holiday and many more.
- Convenience – Shoppers delight in having more than 150 catalogs instantly accessible all within the app. Via an easy-to-navigate express checkout, shoppers have the ability to make some purchases within seconds of discovery.
- Discovery – CoffeeTable is a source of constant inspiration, helping users uncover new brands and products through a personalized experience with the latest catalog issues. Shoppers are guided page-bypage through beautifully merchandised items and meticulously arranged layouts, all part of the stimulating catalog experience both in print and now interactively through CoffeeTable on the iPad.
- Peace of mind – All product prices and availability are displayed in real-time to reflect the most updated retailer’s value and inventory; price comparisons are available and discrepancies are avoided.
CoffeeTable is a Series A startup headquartered in the seat of San Francisco’s technology hub. It was established in 2011. CoffeeTable was founded by executives responsible for bringing other online retail companies to massive success, and is driven by a team of entrepreneurs and industry thought-leaders.
CoffeeTable Corporate Facts
- Founded in 2011
- Based in San Francisco,Calif., one ofthe world’s leading technologycenters,and was originally housed in the acclaimed incubator, Dogpatch Labs
- Top‐ranked app in catalogs category in App Store
- Backed by RR Donnelley, the world’s premier content aggregator, distributor, and marketing services provider
- App was created by the top creative developers in the business, some of which have been acquired by Instagram, Facebook, and other leading tech companies
Select CoffeeTable Retailers
PO Box 3172 141 W. 5th Street
Chico, CA 95927